Creative England Launches Film Networks Fund
Launched in October, Creative England is the first agency to provide dedicated support to film, television, games and digital and creative services in the English regions, outside London. The agency has recently opened the new Film Networks Fund.
Funding is available towards a range of activities including:
• provision of editorial and technical support for emerging talent looking to produce work;
• delivery of networking;
• screening and industry speaker events and master classes; and
• provision of peer-to-peer support, mentoring, training and advice.
The Film Networks Fund is a fixed call with £150,000 to award in the current round. Awards will range from £2,500 to £25,000.
Applications can be made by:
• legally constituted organisations operating in the English regions (outside Greater London); and
• legally constituted organisations operating outside the English regions that wish to develop and deliver activity in the English regions (outside Greater London)